Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are agreed upon between Uphill EMG, a division of Brand Aid Pvt. Ltd. herein after referred to as Uphill and any person and/or group entering into a payment agreement with Uphill herein after referred to as Client for services rendered by Uphill.
General Terms and Conditions
- Client understands that the use of this website/portal/gateway is for the purpose of paying for Uphill's listed services only and not for any other service.
- Client agrees that this website/portal/gateway cannot be used to make any payments of any amounts owed to Uphill by the client.
- The client agrees that all information provided to Uphill is true, correct and reflects legal existence of the client.
- The client agrees that all information has been willfully provided by the client, including payment details, and personal details and without the any undue influence of Uphill or its representatives, associates or any third party.
- The client also accepts that any dispute is subject to Ahmadabad (Gujarat, India) jurisdiction.
- The client understands that all transactions will be in INR and/or USD. However in case of international transactions including USD, exchange rate applicable at the time of transaction will apply.
- By accessing this website, the client agrees that he/she/group, is a legal entity and in capacity to enter in legal and binding contracts with Uphill.
Website Terms of Usage:
Client shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which client does not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the indecent representation of women (prohibition) act, 1986.
- Is misleading in any way.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous for any person or entity.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity].
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonate another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.